Terms and Conditions for Sprynt
- General: These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the Sprynt platform, which connects students and professionals with startups and businesses on demand. By using the Sprynt platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Sprynt platform.
- Signing Up: In order to use the Sprynt platform, you must first sign up for an account. You represent and warrant that all information you provide during the sign-up process is accurate and complete. By creating an account, you also agree to receive communications from Sprynt regarding updates to the platform and opportunities for work.
- Eligibility: The Sprynt platform is intended for use by students and professionals who are looking for work opportunities. By using the Sprynt platform, you represent and warrant that you meet this eligibility criteria.
- Use of the Sprynt Platform: The Sprynt platform allows users to connect with startups and businesses on demand. Users can go online and use filters to find exactly the person or opportunity that they are looking for. Businesses can also find employees through the platform.
- Payments: Payments for work completed through the Sprynt platform will be handled directly between the user and the business. Sprynt is not responsible for any payment disputes that may arise.
- Location: The Sprynt platform allows users to find work opportunities in their local area. However, users are also able to work remotely, if that is agreed upon between the user and the business.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Sprynt platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Sprynt platform in any way that might interfere with the rights of third parties or that might damage or impair the platform or the servers or networks connected to the platform.
- Intellectual Property: The Sprynt platform contains content and materials that are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any such content or materials without the express permission of Sprynt or the appropriate third party.
- Disclaimers: The Sprynt platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Sprynt makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the platform or the information, content, materials, or products included on the platform. Sprynt will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the platform, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to the Terms: Sprynt reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Sprynt platform following any changes to these Terms will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Termination: Sprynt reserves the right to terminate your use of the Sprynt platform at any time and for any reason.
By using the Sprynt platform, you agree to these terms and conditions.